Titan AC Hazardous Area Floodlight
With a massive 17,000 lumen light output, the SafATEX Titan AC is intrinsically safe for use in Gas Zone 2 and Dust Zone 22. Typical applications include Gas stations, manufacturing plants, chemical and petrochemical processing facilities, sewage treatment plants, off-shore, and dockside installations.
- ATEX Zone 2 gas compliant
- ATEX Zone 22 dust compliant
- 17,000 lumens
- 43 metre beam
- AC mains powered - 110/120V or 220/240V
- High strength aluminium housing
- Adjustable bracket
- Shock and vibration resistant tempered glass
- Surge protection
- Intrinsically safe LED floodlight for use in hazardous areas
- ATEX Zones 2 & 22
- Class I DIV 2 Groups A, B, C, D
- Class II DIV 2 Groups F, G
- Class III DIV 2
- Ex nR IIC T5 or T6 Gc
- Ex tc IIIC T95°C or T80°C Dc IP66
- ATEX Certificate No.: TüV 15 ATEX 7672 X
If you're an outdoor lighting reseller, or you specify in lighting for your projects and you're interested in the SafATEX Titan AC – 17,000 Lumen ATEX AC Floodlight or any of other products, you may be eligible for a trade account.
Apply for a trade account today and receive exclusive trade discounts, customer support, demos and much more. Eligible sectors include Electrical Wholesale, Contractors & Electricians, Property Development & Architects, Landscaping and Garden Design.